My quick super bowl recap –
1. Colts started strong
2. Peyton Manning was off the field too damn long
3. Saints surprise everyone with their onside kick to start the 2nd half.
4. The Colts defense petered out as the game went on, and New Orleans just didn’t make any mistakes.
1. Steve Winwood should retire.
2. The Who still rock, I wish they would sometimes play more than the same three songs when they do shows though.
3. The commercials on the whole were disappointing. Too many were geared towards men being idiots as usual.
4. The infamous Tebow ad was much ado about nothing. A cheesy attempt at comedy followed by a please visit the Focus on the Family website pitch.
Filed under: Sports |